Get Better Auto Insurance. For Less.
"They reply immediately to my questions with the best professionalism around."
Jeff| Baltimore, MD
We Make Auto Insurance Easier
There’s a reason our clients consistently send their friends to us for their auto insurance, they know we’ll get them the best deals and amazing service along with it.
Instant Access to a live agent
Better Coverage for less
Award Winning Service
What you need to know about auto insurance.
Car insurance is there to help you should you get into an accident like a collision by helping you recover from damage, injuries and expenses. The point isn’t for you to make money on the accident, but it’s there to protect, you and your bank account from suffering major financial hardship due to an accident, whether it’s your fault or not.
The point of car insurance is about transferring the risk. If you wouldn’t have insurance, the financial risk is on you in the event of an accident would be enormous. Getting auto insurance lowers much of that risk.
Auto Insurance FAQ’s
<strong>01</strong>Why Is Auto Insurance Important?
Should you get into an accident you’re at risk financially. Even If the accident is not your fault, if the other driver doesn’t have enough insurance, you’ll have to pay for all damages to your own car plus the medical bills if you’re injured.
If you’re at fault, you are typically liable for damages to the other person’s car as well as the medical bills of the injured parties. In addition, you have to cover the repairs to your own vehicle and even the costs of legal fees if you get sued.
<strong>02</strong> What is Auto Insurance?
Automobile insurance covers motorized vehicles, which require a separate policy for property damage and liability. Motorized vehicles are not covered under a homeowners insurance policy for property damage and/or bodily injury liability situations when operated away from an insured’s premises.
Insurance companies look at many details when setting the price for insurance policies. Price alone should not be the basis of your decision. There are other factors to consider, including quality of service provided, the claims process, policy provisions, and coverage limits.
<strong>03</strong> What is covered in Auto Insurance?
Comparing auto insurance policies is a good idea. Rates can vary in price depending on the insurance company. Be sure to compare the same combinations of coverage from each company. With auto insurance, there usually six types of coverage:
- Bodily Injury Liability – Pays your legal bills and claims against you if your car is involved in the injury or death of another person. The coverage extends to others driving your car if they are using the car with your permission.
- Medical Payments – Pays accident-related medical expenses for you and your passengers. Also pays if you or your family members are injured while riding in another’s car or are struck by a car while walking.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist – Pays for costs related to property damage or injuries to you, your family members, or guests in your car if the damage or injuries are caused by an uninsured, underinsured, or hit-and-run driver.
- Property Damage Liability – Pays your legal defense costs and claims against you if your car is involved in damage to another’s property. Does not cover your property, including you auto.
- Collision – Covers damage to your car caused by a collision with another vehicle or any other object, regardless of whom was responsible.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage – Covers damages to your car resulting from theft, fire, hail, vandalism, or a variety of other causes.
Auto Coverage We Provide
What Our Clients Say